- 4-channel RF power delivery subsystem „Tetra”.
- Computer controlled, thermistor-based, thermometry subsystem with optic fiber temperature probes.
- Computerized treatment monitoring and control.
- Treatment unit consisting of a patient couch and a set of interchangeable applicators.
- Various accessories, including a tissue equivalent QA lamp phantom that provides verification of the energy focus, pattern steering, and system operations.
- The annular applicators are equipped with eight symmetrically positioned dipole antennas and flexible water boluses.
- Sigma 60 – with a diameter of 60 cm, allow the treatment of even large patients.
- Sigma Ellipse – most common and confortable applicator for standard patients.
- Sigma 30 – small size applicator for treatment of children or limbs.